Food Safety Administrator/Employee Safety Administrator (Santa Paula, CA)
8 Hours/day. Available for overtime as business needs require
The administrator’s responsibility is to work with the Directors, Managers, and personnel to ensure practical compliance with all Food Safety and Employee Safety requirements for company and a best efforts compliance with affiliated growers
- Assists with annual Food Safety Audits
- Works closely with Director, manager, and other departments in the areas of inspection coordination and testing requirements
- Responsible for daily maintenance of company-wide Food and Employee Safety records, logs and associated documents, collecting and recording data on Food Safety inputs
- Assist in the completion of customer requests for Food Safety documentation
- Assist ACP Office Manager with Farm Billing Procedures
- Update and maintain trends and changes affecting Food Safety and work with the Food Safety Director to develop, recommend, implement, and maintain programs to ensure changing governmental compliance
- Responsible for Employee Safety training for Packinghouse and Farming employees
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Coordinate and implement special projects as needed
- 3 years in Food Safety role; certification in HACCP and FSPCA (or must complete certification within 120 days of employment)
- Must be able to interpret a variety of technical instructions;
- Must be be able to read, write and converse in English and Spanish
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external staff openly regarding job tasks in a timely manner
Limoneira Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
All applicants will be considered regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, protected veteran status, disability or marital status.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter along with a filled out application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Food Safety Administrator/Employee Safety Administrator Position as your subject line.