Senior Accountant (Santa Paula, CA)
Santa Paula, California
40 hours per week; available for additional hours as business needs require
The incumbent is accountable and responsible for certain financial accounting and internal audit functions of the Company in compliance with GAAP, SEC and SOX requirements.
- Prepare the Company’s financials and footnote disclosures for external financial report in SEC Forms 10-Q and 10-K
- Prepare support schedules for external financial reporting
- Prepare P.B.C. requirements for external auditors
- Coordinate with internal audit advisors, management and staff, to plan, monitor and implement internal audit work plan
- Conduct internal audit walkthroughs, testing, remediation and roll-forward testing
- Work with internal audit advisors and external auditors, communicating scope, test plans and test results
- 3 years’ experience in accounting processes; experience in preparing SEC reporting documents, SOX regulations, and GAAP
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multi-task
Limoneira Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
All applicants will be considered regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, protected veteran status, disability or marital status.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter along with a filled out application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Senior Accountant Position as your subject line.