Tractor Driver (Yuma, AZ)
8 hours a day or more as business needs require
Driver will drive and control farm equipment to soil, plant, cultivate, and harvest crops.
- Operate and/or tend equipment
- Set, activate, adjust, and repair mechanisms on machinery
- Detect equipment malfunction
- Attached farm implements together
- Drive trucks to haul crops, supplies, and tools
- Operate towed machines
- Load and unload hoppers, containers, or conveyors
- Mix specified materials or chemicals and spray fields
- Irrigate soil
- At least 6 months of experience; Tractor Driver Certificate
- Must have experience in operating all types of tractors and be Certified as a Tractor driver
- Must be able to utilize a high-speed sprayer
- Must be attentive to sounds and be alert for problems with equipment
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of times
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Must be able to work in temperatures exceeding 100 degrees
Limoneira Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
All applicants will be considered regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, protected veteran status, disability or marital status.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter along with a filled out application to email@example.com. Please use Tractor Driver Position as your subject line.