Brown Sugar Spiced Grapefruit
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (lightly packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 large star ruby grapefruits halved and segmented
- Mix together the sugar, cinnamon and ginger in a small bowl.
- Position an oven rack so that it sits 4 inches below the broiler. Preheat the oven to broil.
- Put the grapefruit cut-side up on a baking sheet. Divide the sugar mixture over the top of each and place under the broiler. Broil until lightly golden brown, about 3 minutes.