Fall Lemon Apple Cider Punch
Nothing says the taste of fall quite like apple cider. Here, the taste of ripe apples mixes with the bright note of lemons and the fruity bite of gin for a drink that’s perfect for the season. Serve it up in a carved pumpkin shell to make it into a Halloween party favorite.
- 25 ounce bottle dry gin
- 10 cups apple cider
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 green apple cut into thin slices
- 1 lemon cut into thin slices
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- Add a block of ice or bed of ice cubes to a large punch bowl.
- Measure the gin, apple cider, and lemon juice into the punch bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Float the green apple and lemon slices on top as decoration.
- Add the cinnamon sticks to the bowl and stir gently.
- Serve over ice in a rocks glass, including at least one piece of fruit.