Fall Lemon Apple Cider Punch
- 25 ounce bottle dry gin
- 10 cups apple cider
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 green apple cut into thin slices
- 1 lemon cut into thin slices
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- Add a block of ice or bed of ice cubes to a large punch bowl.
- Measure the gin, apple cider, and lemon juice into the punch bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Float the green apple and lemon slices on top as decoration.
- Add the cinnamon sticks to the bowl and stir gently.
- Serve over ice in a rocks glass, including at least one piece of fruit.