Pioneering for a brighter tomorrow
THE LIMONEIRA FOUNDATION FUND
A DONOR-ADVISED FUND OF THE VENTURA COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
The Limoneira Company has been building and sustaining community for almost 125 years. We fund education, health and human services, industry, community, cultural events and projects that make the areas in which we live and work more vibrant and sustainable. Since 2009, the company has given over $2,500,000 to support schools and community and industry organizations in Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and Tulare counties, and Yuma, Arizona.
Qualified charitable organizations seeking program or project support and completing this application:
- Must be a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit community based organization, school, or other agency providing a public benefit.
- Must have an active Board of Directors.
- Must demonstrate financial viability and capacity to conduct the project to be funded.
- Funds will not be granted for religious activities, or for partisan or political purposes.
Charitable organizations seeking event funding should apply through the link provided below.
Limoneira Company has been sustaining our region for over 125 years. We fund organizations and projects that promote economic, social and cultural vitality in the communities in which we live and work.
– Some of the community organizations that we support –
- America in Bloom
- American Cancer Society
- Aviation Museum of Santa Paula
- Blanchard Community Library
- Boy Scouts of America
- Boys & Girls Club
- Briggs School
- Buena High School
- California Lutheran University
- California St. University Channel Islands Foundation
- California Women for Agriculture
- Casa Pacifica
- Fillmore High School
- Fillmore High School
- Food Share
- Habitat for Humanity of Ventura Co.
- Health Care Foundation Ventura County
- Interface Children & Family Services
- Museum of Ventura County
- NAMI Ventura County
- Rotary Club of Santa Paula
- Santa Clara Elementary School
- Santa Clara Valley Hospice
- Santa Paula Animal Rescue Center
- Santa Paula Art Museum
- Santa Paula Education Foundation
- Santa Paula High School
- Santa Paula Police & Fire Foundation
- Santa Paula Police Officers Association
- Santa Paula Society of the Arts
- Santa Paula Theater Center
- St. John’s Healthcare Foundation
- United Way of Ventura County
- Ventura College Foundation
- Ventura County Medical Resource Foundation
- Ventura County Sheriff’s Foundation
- Ventura Family YMCA
- Ventura Music Festival
- Veteran Farmers of America