- 2 quarts apple cider
- 2 cups Moro blood orange juice about 6 oranges
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 12 whole cloves
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup Armagnac
- Measure all the ingredients except the Armagnac into a large pot. Bring to a boil for about 45 minutes at a medium high setting.
- Remove from the heat, strain, and allow it to cool for about 1 hour in the covered pot. Add the Armagnac.
- Serve warm or cool, garnishing cups with a cinnamon stick.