DIY Orange-Lemon Sports Drink
Make your own healthy DIY sports drinks to replenish electrolytes and hydration as you exercise. You may just find these tasty, citrus-tangy drinks so delicious that you’ll want to keep a pitcher around for anytime hydration.
- 3-4 cups water
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
- Blend all the ingredients together and enjoy.
- Keeps in the fridge for about a week.