Iced Lemon Peppermint Tea
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons peppermint tea 2 peppermint teabags can also be used
- 1 Lemon zested and sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- Bring 1 cup of water to boiling and add it to a pot or other container along with the peppermint herbal tea.
- Allow it to steep for about 5 minutes.
- Strain out the tea and add the liquid to a pitcher.
- Add the remaining 3 cups of cold water, lemon slices and zest, and mint leaves. Stir.
- Allow it to chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.