Lemon and Garlic Grilled Vegetables
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil dried
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary dried
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme dried
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 red peppers roasted and cut into strips
- 6 ounces portabello mushrooms sliced
- 1 purple onion large, cut in half and then into 1/2" slices
- 1 eggplant cut into 1" cubes
- 1 zucchini cut into 1" cubes
- Use cooking spray to coat the grill, or brush lightly with olive oil.
- Preheat the grill to a medium high setting.
- Combine parsley, lemon juice, oil, garlic, and all seasonings in a bowl.
- Add the vegetables and toss to coat them thoroughly.
- You can marinate the veggies for up to 2 days, or grill right away.
- Place the vegetable rack or a screen on the grill and then place the coated vegetables on the rack.
- Grill for about 15 minutes, turning the basket or screen over frequently.
- Veggies should be tender and slightly charred when done.