Meyer Lemon Roasted Squash
- 1 large squash about 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Meyer lemon zest & juice
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Peel the squash, and cut it into cubes.
- Add the olive oil, fresh thyme, garlic, and Meyer lemon zest and juice to a large bowl, and mix together to blend.
- Add the squash cubes to the seasonings and oil, and toss to coat thoroughly on all sides. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle a little oil on a baking sheet, and place the squash cubes on it, flat sides down.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes. It should be starting to brown, and very fragrant.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and return to the oven for another 5 minutes or so, just until melted.
- Garnish with parsley, and serve immediately.