Moro Blood Orange Vinegar
- 4 large Moro blood oranges
- 2/3 cup white wine vinegar good quality for best taste
- Peel the Moro blood oranges with a sharp knife, cutting away only the peel and as much of the white pith as you can.
- Chop the flesh into chunks in a bowl, and discard any seeds.
- Transfer flesh and any juice into a food processor.
- Process until fully pureed.
- Pour the pureed oranges into a mesh sieve, and use a spoon to force the juice through. You’ll also get some of the pulp.
- You should end up with about 1 cup of very thick, pulpy Moro blood orange juice.
- Add the white wine vinegar, and stir together until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a clean glass jar or bottle with a tight lid.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Shake before using.