Spicy Lemon Pork Tenderloin
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 4 pounds pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
The Night Before:
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, paprika, thyme, cayenne, and garlic in a large ziplock plastic bag. Shake to combine.
- Add the pork tenderloins and shake to coat each thoroughly.
- Squeeze out any air in the bag, and seal it.
- Refrigerate overnight (at least 6 to 8 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet.
- Remove the pork form the marinade and brown in the skillet at a high setting until the outside is browned all over, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once browned on all sides, transfer the tenderloins to a large shallow baking dish and roast in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- You can spoon a little of the marinade over them as the cook if you like.
- Remove from the oven and tent with foil. Allow the meat to rest under the foil for about 10 minutes before slicing into medallions.